2024 Year of Transformation

"In September 2024, she took a drastic step by involving the police and lodging a complaint against me. This incident occurred during the period of Pitrapaksha, a time of ancestral worship in the Hindu calendar. By this time, I was already feeling unsettled by her behavior, and suspicions regarding a possible affair on her part had started to gnaw at me. I couldn't ignore the signs - her changing appearance, late nights at the office, prolonged phone conversations, and even discovering her in an inebriated state one Thursday night. Witnessing her intoxicated and displaying unusual behavior was a jarring moment for both me and Ashay, who also noticed these changes. This incident marked a turning point in our relationship.


Our visit to Mumbai for Raksha Bandhan celebrations, where Ashay, Advay, and I were together, seemed like a fond memory. However, upon returning, I noticed a significant shift in her demeanor. Her altered dressing style, secretive late-night phone calls, and increased phone usage raised my suspicions further. Reflecting on an incident where Ashay expressed his concerns about her fidelity during a walk near the lake, I initially dismissed his worries, emphasizing our mutual trust. Yet, his words lingered in my mind, prompting me to observe her more closely.


Tensions escalated after a heated argument over a trivial incident that led to a physical confrontation. The situation quickly spiraled out of control, with hurtful words exchanged and escalating to a violent confrontation where I was on the verge of harming her. It took Ashay's intervention to prevent a more disastrous outcome, as his presence reminded me of the gravity of the situation.


Subsequently, her manipulation of the situation, especially with the involvement of the police and false accusations against me, left me feeling bewildered. The police inspector's advice to maintain composure and caution amid the turmoil resonated with me, despite the unfounded allegations she made against me.


Her sudden transformation from a silent onlooker during previous altercations to an active participant in escalating conflicts highlighted a concerning shift in her behavior. Despite her attempts to tarnish my image and incite legal battles, I found solace in the support of higher powers during these tumultuous times.


Now, the trust and faith that once bound us together lie shattered, with forgiveness seeming like a distant possibility. While I may forgive her transgressions with the guidance of my Guruji, the scars of betrayal and deceit run deep, leaving me unable to forget the pain she inflicted. Moving forward, the path of reconciliation appears fraught with challenges, and the wounds of the past serve as a stark reminder of the turbulent journey endured."  

But his those sentences echoes in my ears and somehow I became more cautious and started observing her.  It boiled for few days and one day while waking up  her leg brushed through my leg and I straighway went to washroom cleaned in by rubbing which she didn't like and all fight started from there she threw my undergarments started using words I opened up and used all abusing words including abuses to her mother and father etc. and got ready to go to office while waking away from her she threw shoes on me which hit my head and I got pissed off and straight away held her neck to choke her up she started screaming help, help help and Ashay just came in front of me and somehow I saw his face and left her otherwise would have choked her to death. I didn't realize what happend to me at that moment of time.

Later she called Police opened door created scene in front of whole society and played victim card nicely in front of police. later next day she again went and complaint against me and police called me. At that time police inspector was nice person and he told that you seems to be educated person don't get into this and she complained against me saying there's threat to her life and she mentioned that I clicked her nude pictures which was never the case. Also, police inspector told me to not file divorce first as it will put me in trouble and asked me to leave.,

She somehow not satisfied and was more worried why i didn't punished for my retaliation. I am surprized how she changed completely the same lady didn't utter single word in front of policeman when we had fight with someone else in Jakkasandra, Instead she thrown the only medical proof we have and at the end I was not having any concrete reason to fight in court. she was nicely playing games with me and tried to get me killed at multiple times but god and guru was in my favour and supported me always. 

Now, I do not trust her a bit and forget about living with her I can forgive her Guruji but not forget her, she troubled me alot she breached my trust and faith and she has been playing with me always.

Comments