Live To Make Happy & Die To Make Proud !!

Birthday :-

The day you are born and came into existence. You know there are only two days in your life which doesn't have 24 hours; one is the day you are born and the day you die. Life is complete process from breath in the first act to breath out last act. In-between whatever we do is just myth or part of the game to play but at the end what matters is how much you entertained the audience. How much glory, claps or applause you got during your performance. Once the performance gets over you slowly gets diminished from memory of your audiences. At last only count your performance. 

Yeah !! today is my birthday and I am 42 years old (15341 days) and I am not much excited about it. As usual my birthday for me is any other usual day but when it comes to people around me its more of fun and filled with Anand. Not sure if i am not used to of praising or appreciating or grateful to my parents for giving me birth on this planet or I lost all excitement because my birthday was never celebrated till the age of 16 I reached and it was first celebrated by my friends. I always confused myself with correct date of birth as on record it was 1st July and off record its 31st July. So, I really don't know what's the cause of not getting excited about my big day., but yeah its the day to celebrate, its day when I made most of my dear ones happy and when I leave they should feel proud of my existence.

Live To Make Happy & Die To Make Proud !! 

I always had question about what one should do in his Forties, just to start detaching himself from worldly affairs or keep himself preparing for Sanyasa by getting eternal knowledge. I am really now struggling to get rid of my financial burden, my EMIs and my job commitment. Also, in process of starting up something of my own so that by end of 50 years of life I should get rid of all debts and start detaching from worldly affairs by offloading my responsibilities. Then would travel the world, meet different people, culture, learn various agricultural practices and start Yoga and meditation. I am looking forward to give sometime to myself and I don't think I should wait to offload my complete responsibility. As I heard and seen life ends but not responsibilities it goes till your crematorium. So, try to balance both and be little bit selfish. Think of yourself and your inner peace. 
Now, onwards I need to consider that I have only 8 years of my life left and I need to work towards spreading more happiness and working towards doing something which will make and feel proud to my near and dear ones.  Name and Fame it comes with Karma and Karma should be self-less without any intention of getting fruit of it. Just do it and help others to gain the knowledge. 

Anyway, this birthday is different, as I got up at 3:47 AM and did my Kriya after that started writing about my celebration, in loom of Coronavirus where whole world is struggling I am trying to reinvent or rejuvenate myself to safeguard me and my family from any such kind of virus which already impacted whole world financially, mentally and physically. More people are dying of stress instead of Coronavirus, they can't face their family their loved one stops working when they started spending more time with them. It became suffocating. Hence, too much closeness and spending time is not good as it also spoils relationship. We have been programmed to work, spend outdoor and the moment it goes opposite then it starts spoiling relationship and its mostly observed in cities.. 

But, lets hope to get cake for my birthday and start the celebration today evening. Kids along with Shashi very much excited but no wishes as of now. Yeah, we have cold war going on between me and Shashi and kids are divided both sides to give random support who requires when. Its like US and China and they are stuck like India they really don't know which side to go and when to support whom. 
Anyway, its big day so let me celebrate with me first then anyone else 

Happy Birthday Anand Singh !! Thank god for giving me 42 years of healthy and wealthy peaceful life !! Thanks for providing me all the challenges and giving me strength to sail through it. You are my driving force and sometimes I think I never thought that at the age of 42 I will be so much financially stable and lead stress free life even in situation like Covid-19. 
Thanks again for giving me such as great Father, courageous Mother, hard working, confident wife and two lovely kids.
What else anyone can ask to achieve better than this till the age of 42.  Am I going to live another 42 years then think what else I can achieve!! just a thought of being born today and live for society and people for the cause I have taken birth.

Too much expectation !! Thank to Almighty, Guruji !! 



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Advay as blessing

Sustainable Agriculture

Invisible Savior and destroyer