On a Much Happier Note...

 On a Much Happier Note...

Hahahaha, I'm a little embarrassed to admit this. I'm awkwardly laughing and blushing. It's just, you know, I don't get this a lot. Well, I started liking her, this teenagish feeling how I got now and what made me drive like this. I may sound crazy but I need to accept and admit my feeling. After long long time I found someone attractive, caring and loving  and the smile really forces anyone to be happy by keeping all troubles at bay.

Yeah, I just realized...oh shit I have a crush. Oh no not puppy love again I'm Forty three lol. But it's good to know I can still have these feelings. Not to mention I actually know what she looks like. And she lives in Bangalore just like me. It won't ever become a thing because she has a serious family and loving husband and kids but I can live with that.

But holy shit she's so cute and adorable I just love her. Whenever she's on and messaging/talking to me, I get so flustered, though that's very easy to hide on the internet.

However, I love this feeling which blossom my life to live and live happily. 

Most of us now lead such busy and stressful lives that we sometimes find it hard to switch off when we really need to. Very often, we’ll turn to go somewhere in woods or meet yourself or someone like you. just as a simple means of trying to unwind. In one of the such trip I met someone just like me, yeah another version of myself. 

Yes, I mean it. adorable, optimistic, early life struggle, caring nature, dedicated to family and of course the self-made person who took responsibility at very early age and in the process its obvious to loose your own connection and that could be one of the reason we start searching ourselves in solace, woods and of course in someone similar to you.

When I met her yesterday in Pub, it was unimaginable movie scene which passes through my mind and its the moment I have been waiting for since we last met. Her killing smile which has lots of lots of emotions covered the distance between the two lips. 

It seems I have been missing her smiles, her adorable face, her beautiful eyes who speaks at the pace of her tone and of course her overall caring gesture towards everyone. I got up from my seat to greet her and she blushed.. yeah I noticed she was actually blushing after shaking hand and I was nervous too, Though I had my list ready in my mind but couldn't discuss a thing and all of sudden everything vanished and I end up staring at her without she noticing me. 

I started noticing her every activities such as 9 times she tied and untied her hairs, the uneasiness due to smoke, the cool breeze touching her soft skin and flowing through her half curled hairs they were naturally caresser by cool breeze and she was literally enjoying the moment and I was enjoying her company. Her presence has very strong positive aura which filled me in positive energy.

Soumya, as name describes, she was zen-like in the moment after first drink and her smiles fades away slowly with each drink and it became more lighter with thoughts which she tried to cover smartly under different circumstances. I read about the beauty of Clepartra and how her lips became more red after drinking, she used to glow and I started seeing something like that in her. She started tying her hair and adjusting her dress to hide her emotions. Her cheeks started to glow like rose petals and it started shadowing her original smile or laughter, it still echoes in my ear and it bound me to smile and blush at the moment. She got amazing understanding and she has great sense of responsibility, it shows her maturity level and she immediately turned off and moved away without anyone realizing it. 

Definitely, she was buzzed and overly cheerful, more relaxed and probably wanted to say without using any filters, but eyes never lies and she left the last drink and vanished, She vanished like Cindrella without letting her prince know about the plan and pain.

Thanks Soumya you brought back my Samaya which I lost long back. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Advay as blessing

Sustainable Agriculture

Invisible Savior and destroyer